A Little History:
The National Bank of Petersburg was formed on August 1st, 1948, after the liquidation of Schirding State Bank. At this time it was housed in the former Schirding Bank building on the northwest corner of the square. In 1963, a new bank building was erected on the southeast side of the downtown square. Our present location at 321 N. 6th was built in 1976, while still maintaining our location on the square as a small lobby and drive up facility. In Feb. 1997, National Bank of Petersburg purchased the Petersburg branch of First of America-Springfield, utilizing the drive-up building as an additional location.
National Bank of Petersburg continues to remain a strong independent community bank, which serves the public interest with competitive and up to date services for the benefit of the public and community.
This mural, located in the lobby of the main bank facility, was painted by the famous artist Edward Laning who was born in Petersburg in 1906.
John D. Grosboll
Amy K. Logsdon
James E. Potts
John Harry Schirding
Charles K. Smith
Kevin A. Thomas
Milo F. Vogt, III
Amy K. Logsdon - President and CEO
David T. Allen- Senior Loan Officer, Vice President - Lending, NMLS ID# 490550
Pamela J. Wilken- Vice President - Lending, NMLS ID# 490620
Debra Whitley- Assistant Trust Officer and Assistant Vice President - Lending, NMLS ID# 490557
Cheryl A. Rebbe- Assistant Vice President - Customer Relations
Vicki Thurman- Assistant Vice President - Administration
Crystal Honkala- Assistant Cashier, BSA Officer
Abby Sorrells - Assistant Cashier
Drew Stevens - Loan Officer, NMLS ID#1623267
Leigh Ann Harrison - Internal Auditor & Compliance Officer